In the future the energy industry is expected to be characterised by:
- Continued competitive pressures and regulatory risk
- Increasing internationalisation
- Changes in technologies
- Pressure on the cost structure
- Pressure for the increased use of environmentally friendly solutions
- Potentially large investment needs with uncertain earnings
PwC's industry group works with the largest energy companies in Norway and abroad, and has unique expertise when it comes to all business aspects of energy, infrastructure and climate issues. We are happy to assist with advice within oil and gas, water and sewerage, electricity and petroleum operations.